Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Just thinking...

"Meaningless"
"vanity"
"a chasing after the wind"

Nothing I ever do or have will satisfy me.

Money
Friends
Apperance
Reputation
Popularity
Boys
Girls
Beauty
Sex

"The eye never has enough of seeing, nor the ear its fill of hearing"

"Yet when i surveyed all that my hands ahve done and what i had toiled to achieve, everything was meaningless, a chasing after the wind; nothing was gained under the sun."

I was never...

Wise enough
Captivating enough
Smart enough
Worthy enough
Wanted enough
Happy enough
Satisfied enough
Beautiful enough
Lovelly enough

"The kind is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord"

"Do not store up for yourselvs treasures on earth... But store up for yourselvs treasures in heaven"

"trust in the lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight"

"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven
a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain,
a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
a time to tear down and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace."

"He has made everything beautiful in its time."

Soooo baisically NOTHING in the whole world can ever satisfy me but my Lord. Everything else is a chasing after the wind.

"It is now that God favors what you do."

"Come to me, all who are weary and burdened, and i will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for i am gentle and humble at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and me burden is light."

No comments: