Monday, July 20, 2009

haha one sentence.. got carried away..

You know like when you spend so long feeling sorry for yourself and then out of the blue you see someone who pours out their soul to you about all these things they have been through and how completelly amazing their testimony is and how they are able to shine and allow God to make grace and beauty and blessings from the things that were once huge burdens and trials for them, then you go home thinking "wow God is amazing, and He truelly does love and value me and really wants the best for me and these things that satan and i tell myself are complete lies and i am so foolish and stupid to believe just because i feel like i deserve it and its easier to keep myself from being vulnerable by believing them, but i am the daughter of the King and i should start see'ing myself as just that, precoiuse in His sight"?

No comments: